Wednesday, November 7, 2012

V for Vendetta Character List

I know there are a couple V for Vendetta fans out there who may be interested in this post.

This is completely speculative and informal research, but it's something I am interested in. When Alan Moore first created the character, he said that it was going to be a character in the story that was V. Much like Batman has a hidden identity, but instead of Gotham not knowing the identity it's the reader. Moore has made comments and hinted at it but never come out and said who it was (at least as far as I have seen, he very well may have and I just missed it).

There are others that I've found that are interested, but a lot of people say that knowing the identity doesn't matter and might even detract from the story. I don't think knowing the identity would detract from the story, I am merely interested.

Here's the brief research I've done into who the possible suspects are. (I did it without rereading the graphic novel, but I'm planning on going back and revising the list when I have more time)


No comments:

Post a Comment